It’s not that hard to have long, shiny and voluminous hair. Are you curious? So here you go…
Although we don’t want to have hair as long as Rapunzel, what has been tried to achieve healthy, shiny and voluminous hair up to her waist. Straighteners, pouts, hair stylers, dye, retouching, the balance of hair is turned upside down. Cussy hair becomes a nightmare. Are you willing to reconcile with your hair?
1. Cinnamon mask
2. Lavender cureLavender prevents hair loss and helps to grow by stimulating the scalp. Boil 2 cups of water in a saucepan, add 1 teaspoon of lavender and boil it over low heat for 5 minutes and let it take 5 minutes. After washing your hair, massage your hair bottoms with this cure. You only need to apply it once a week.
3. Rich miracle oil cureMix coconut oil, olive oil, rose oil, rosemary and almond oils in a bowl with 1 teaspoon each and massage the bottoms of the hair. After waiting another half an hour, you can start washing. You can reduce this process to once a week for 1 month and then to one per month.
4. Detox effective oil cureMix 1 teaspoon lavander oil, 1 teaspoon rosemary and 1 teaspoon cedar oil. Use the bottoms of the hair by massaging and apply to all hair. Wrap the towels and leave for half an hour. End with shampooing. If you have any hair wear, apply it twice a week and then it will be enough once a month.
5. Banana castor oil cureWhen it comes to our cure, pass 1 banana through the tulle. Heat 3 tablespoons of castor oil. Remove from the stove and add the banana, mix and apply immediately to the bottom of the hair with a massage. Wait half an hour wrapping your hair in towels or stretch foil. Wash with shampoo.
6. Age yeast mask1 packet of yeast, 1 teaspoon warm water, 2 tablespoons onion juice, 1 teaspoon castor oil (heated) 1 teaspoon arctium lappa oil and 1 pinch of salt. First, melt the yeast in warm water, then mix it with other ingredients and massage it to the bottom of the hair. Leave it in your hair for about 40 minutes and end with washing.